-->

free website submission to 300,000 search engines information on colleges, scholarships, and financial aid online education, distance education, online degrees Info on Guaranteed Scholarships top career schools, online colleges, and career training
My Life Poem

My Life Poem

A collection of poem from anyone around the world. Anyone can email me your poem at kellynelly04@yahoo.com I will post your poems in my blog.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

I AM WHAT I AM


I am what I am
I am my own special creation
So come take a look, give me the hookor the ovation.
It’s my world that I want to have a little pride in
My world and its not a place I have to hide in.
Life’s not worth a damn till you can say

Hey world --- I am what I am
I am what I am
I don’t want praise,
I don’t want pityI bang my own drum,
some think its noiseI think it’s pretty
And so what if I love each feather and each spangle
Why not try to see things from a different angle
Your life is a sham till you can shout out loud
I am what I am.

I am what I am
And what I am needs no excuses
I deal my own deck, some the aces, sometimes the deuces.
There’s one life, and there’s no return and no deposit
One life so it’s time to open up your closets
Life’s not worth a damn till you can say
Hey world:I am what I am!

From: La Cage aux Folles

1 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really excited! This will be my first time visiting, good stuff. Very useful. Enjoyed the visit!
- www.blogger.com 8
http://mosquitoringtone1.4x2.net mosquito ringtone
http://freenokiaringtone1.4x2.net free nokia ringtone
http://freeverizonringtone1.4x2.net free verizon ringtone
http://mp3ringtone1.4x2.net mp3 ringtone
http://nokiaringtone1.4x2.net nokia ringtone
http://freemotorolaringtone1.4x2.net free motorola ringtone
http://freemp3ringtone1.4x2.net free mp3 ringtone
http://samsungringtone1.4x2.net samsung ringtone
http://freepolyphonicringtone1.4x2.net free polyphonic ringtone
http://britneyspearsringtone1.4x2.net britney spears ringtone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home