A BIRTHDAY WISH
by LaShawn Brooks
Today is your birthday,my lover and bestfriend.
I wish that we could have been together,
But,just know that this isn't the end.
So,go about your day... as it should be,
And know that "Lil'Mama",will always love thee.
Even if things didn't go as planned,
Just know that you have all the qualities I want
in a man.
You're sweet,kind,gentle,passionate,affectionate,
and faithfully true,
I could never ask for anything more,
Because it's you baby that I adore!
I can't wait for the day,that we can walk,hand in
hand.
Down the beach,kicking sand.
And if the sun is setting...what a wonderful thing,that would be,
For us to make love near the sea.And as the sun is
settling,we're deeply indulged,in a love making
that's so intense.
Now that the sun has laid to rest,the moon has
awaken full and bright.
As we gaze into the sky resting,we are both wishing upon a star for our love to be everlasting.
For it is our "Heavenly Father",who sits up above,
He has given you to me to love.
Believing in his choices,I can't go wrong,
Trusting in him will make strong.
So,now that you know,that you're the man,
Ask me baby for my hand.
Now you know where our love lies,
United together,never saying our good-byes!!!!!!








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home