-->

free website submission to 300,000 search engines information on colleges, scholarships, and financial aid online education, distance education, online degrees Info on Guaranteed Scholarships top career schools, online colleges, and career training
My Life Poem

My Life Poem

A collection of poem from anyone around the world. Anyone can email me your poem at kellynelly04@yahoo.com I will post your poems in my blog.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My words fall into a empty sky.
Simply to coalesce with the world of a passerby.
What is it which supports the sounds.
Making known feeling to those around.
I sat and watched as worlds combined.
I observed as saints began to shine.
For once worlds unto themselves,
they again return tothe reality of oneness.
Stayed by a force from within.
What is this dynamism where in they stay.
This love which ends the night of a lonely souls play.
Threading together as pearls on a string.
Reuniting as one, a divine being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home