-->

free website submission to 300,000 search engines information on colleges, scholarships, and financial aid online education, distance education, online degrees Info on Guaranteed Scholarships top career schools, online colleges, and career training
My Life Poem

My Life Poem

A collection of poem from anyone around the world. Anyone can email me your poem at kellynelly04@yahoo.com I will post your poems in my blog.

Friday, July 21, 2006

A Careful Soul

A careful soul I have to be,
A little Girl Scout follows me.
To a narrow path I must stay,
For if I don't, she too, will stray.
I must choose my deeds with care.
For all I do, she too, will dare.
My words I guard and softly speak
And I must love the strong and the weak.
Oh, I must be fair, from the start.
And boldly lead with a steady heart.
In all I say and all I do.
I promise to strive to be true.
Because you know......
Where're I go........
A careful soul I have to be.
A little Girl Scout follows me!

1 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To be a parent is one of the highest responsibilities.

Mothers and those who choose help as fathers should get awards for their service.

: )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home